Shipping: Please note that sheets bigger than 36x84 cannot be shipped. They can be sent via freight-shipping or picked up at our store in Los Angeles, California. Please specify in the box at check out or contact us for more information.
Add extra services to your cart
Need us to drill holes, cut out circles, round all edges, or a fourth cut? Please add these extra services to your shopping cart and specify details in the box at checkout. All extra services can be found here.
Falken Design's technical team will be happy to assist you with your individual requests, such as additional sheet sizes, colors and bespoke orders. Thanks to our longstanding experience in the acrylic glass industry we can fulfill almost any wish and any order.
About the material
Falken Design Aluminium Composite panels feature two thin sheets of Aluminium enclosing a Polyethylene core. They are lightweight but strong and the extremely flat surface is great for printing high quality graphics or text. Applications are POP Displays (Long-term), Framing, Signage and more. Recommended fabrications are mounting (cold), digital printing, screen printing, painting, saw cutting, routing, die cut/punch.
- Aluminum composite panels (comparable to Dibond) provide excellent durability in outdoor applications.
- They are unbreakable, stain resistant and weather resistant.
- It is a very rigid, durable and strong material although it is very light in weight.
- Aluminum composite panels are half the weight of aluminum.
- It is a very economical cladding material, as compared to other options available on the market.