Finish: Choose from the drop down menu whether you want all edges to be sanded and polished by hand. This additional manual process is very time-consuming but yields incredibly beautiful results.
Shipping: Please note that sheets bigger than 36x84 cannot be shipped. They can be sent via freight-shipping or picked up at our store in Los Angeles, California. Please specify in the box at check out or contact us for more information.
Add extra services to your cart
Need us to drill holes, cut out circles, round all edges, or a fourth cut? Please add these extra services to your shopping cart and specify details in the box at checkout. All extra services can be found here.
Falken Design's technical team will be happy to assist you with your individual requests, such as additional sheet sizes, colors and bespoke orders. Thanks to our longstanding experience in the acrylic glass industry we can fulfill almost any wish and any order.
About the material
Falken Design Corrugated plastic is the plastic equivalent of cardboard. It’s two sheets of plastic separated by another layer of zigzagged plastic. Coroplast, or corrugated plastic, is the same material real estate agents use for their yard signs. Sign companies and professional printers frequently used it for large signs.
- Corrugated Fluted Plastic (Polypropylene) is extruded from polypropylene.
- Lighter in weight than wood and solid PVC sheets.
- Its fluted ribs support both surfaces, making corrugated fluted sheets lightweight, tough and abuse resistant.
- Chemical and water resistant.
- Corrugated Fluted sheets are receptive to adhesives, vinyl lettering, and can be flexographic, screen and digitally printed.